A small kit of our modular dungeon system allowing you to build a 1-3 room Ruins to get a feel for the quality, functionality, and durability of our pieces. Build it and put it away on the fly, just as you would with our larger sets. This kit was designed to have a limited number of the bare essentials, but packs away in a small plastic storage box for super easy transport. The Mini Ruins Kit is a great way to try out our product and is fully compatible with all of our other sets if you chose to go bigger later.
- 21 large pieces of walls, doorways, and doors. 28 top clips and door hinge clips are included to maximize layout flexibility.
- Over 3 ft of various walls lengths to work with.
- Operable doors and crumbling wall pieces - get the aesthetic of a real dungeon crawl!
- Pre-textured and colorized, but can still accept paint to be customized.
- The product's plastic is immune to isopropyl and acetone - paint and permanent markers can be cleaned off using either solvent, then re-customized!
- Compatible with 1” scale grid mats, tile systems, minis, & other accessories.
- Highly portable in its plastic storage box.
- Made in the USA using eco-friendly plastic containing 30% pre-consumer recycled materials and natural fibers. Some assembly is required.
Our Modular Dungeon Systems are built to be durable, portable, and affordable so you can take the fun with you wherever you go.
See the full part breakdown here.
*Choking hazard for children under 3 years of age